Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Code P

As I was tucking the kids in to bed tonight, Dax told me I needed to step out of the room for a minute.  Apparently his privates were not feeling so good and he needed to take a look and make sure he hadn't injured his nether regions.  When I came back in a minute later and asked if everything checked out ok he said "Yeah I think so.  But if it still hurts really bad when I'm at school tomorrow I'm calling you to come and get me."  "Ok..." I said "So are you just going to stand there in the office and say 'Mom, come and pick me up.  My weiner hurts!"  He laughed for a minute and then said "No Way!  We better come up with something.  I know!  I will just say 'Code P!'"  "Code P?" I asked.  "Yeah you know...for penis."

All I can say is its a good thing Asiel is working from home tomorrow.  I think I will send him to the school to explain to the office ladies what Code P means. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment