Monday, December 12, 2011

My first product review!!!

I absolutely love Christmas shopping and this year did not dissappoint!  I always shop Black Friday, because I just can't bear to miss all the crazies.  It's like watching a train wreck where nobody actually gets hurt.  Unless you count the pepper spray.  Fascinating!

Some items however, require more time spent shopping and less time spent waiting in line to pay, so for those items I have to make a trip back to the store.  The other day I was in Walmart perusing the aisles for the perfect gift for my almost 3 year old niece.  It needed to be a combination of something cute she would love and something with as many annoying noises as possible as payback for all the years I had to put up with my smelly brother (And I found it!  Oh Yeah!)  While I was there, I found a new brand of doll that you will not want to miss this year!

The problem I have with dolls these days is that they all give girls an unrealistic sense of how they should look and act.  Case in point...


This one is actually called a Bratz.  Definitely don't need more of that at my house...

This year I found a doll that will make you feel proud about even your most unfortunate children!  The brand is called baby boutique.  I was sad to discover that my phone had erased several dolls' photos, but you'll get the idea.


Exhibit A.  Perfect if your newborn is Chucky or maybe half vampire


Not sure if these are freckles or measles.  But either way...awesome!


If you are Gollums parent...check this out!  And it's on sale!!!



This baby sleeps with its eyes cracked open.  I don't blame her...her shelf buddies were Renesmee and Smeagol.  What talent!



All I can say is thank you Baby Boutique!  I applaud your efforts!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! These are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh today, Jenny. I agree, dolls these days are rediculous and sometimes just flat out funny.

    ReplyDelete