Sunday, December 4, 2011

Skid Marks


My three year old is fiesty.  Yesterday we were eating lunch at a restaurant when she announced she needed to use the restroom.  It was within our eyesight so I asked Darcy to take her and help her go potty.  I started to get an uneasy feeling when I watched Darcy come out of the women's restroom several times without her sister, but I could clearly hear a strange version of Jingle Bells being shouted from the stalls.  Finally both girls walked out together but Kyanna had a look on her face like she meant some serious business.  She marched up to the table and without any warning pulled her pants and undies down around her ankles, turned around and stuck her bare peachy bum up at my face and yelled "Look Mom!  Darcy would not wipe by butt and now I have POOP STAINS!"

It turns out that Darcy has decided that other peoples excrement makes her vomit.  I didn't even have to ask if they remembered to wash their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment